FORGET THE PAST IMPRESSIONS &…
LET’s LIVE IN THE PRESENT MOMENT“
I still remember….
my Father used to teach me some minor etiquette how to walk & behave when I was hardly 6-7 years young boy…..
- He used to say”Always walk like a king 👑 while walking on the road…
- Walk straight & always Look at the goodness in everything.
- Always look down to see the needy and lend a helping hand .
- while talking look straight in to the 👀 eyes and be affirmative in your talks.
- Your body language should speak what you are…..
Small things taught at the right time in our childhood brings a lot of change the way we perceive the things/situations on our daily life . (if taken care of by our parents).
My Mom used say…used to say…,.
- Be full of gratitude for the small things in your life and always be humble to those who have done the smallest favour to you in your life.
- Always be generous for those who wont have much…because every body takes care of the have’s and no one to look after the have not’s.
- If You have got enough money/wealth always go for a charity without any expectations in return .
Now I understand why it has been told “CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME”
Few words for my Blogging friends from my heart….in the loving memory of my late Father & Mother.
I would like to Tag my Blogger Friends:Ranjeeta N Ghai &
Title courtesy:Rupali “Mazeepuran”