FORGET THE PAST IMPRESSIONS &…
LET’s LIVE IN THE PRESENT MOMENT“
I still remember….
my Father used to teach me some minor etiquette how to walk & behave when I was hardly 6-7 years young boy…..
- He used to say”Always walk like a king 👑 while walking on the road…
- Walk straight & always Look at the goodness in everything.
- Always look down to see the needy and lend a helping hand .
- while talking look straight in to the 👀 eyes and be affirmative in your talks.
- Your body language should speak what you are…..
Small things taught at the right time in our childhood brings a lot of change the way we perceive the things/situations on our daily life . (if taken care of by our parents).
My Mom used say…used to say…,.
- Be full of gratitude for the small things in your life and always be humble to those who have done the smallest favour to you in your life.
- Always be generous for those who wont have much…because every body takes care of the have’s and no one to look after the have not’s.
- If You have got enough money/wealth always go for a charity without any expectations in return .
Now I understand why it has been told “CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME”
Few words for my Blogging friends from my heart….in the loving memory of my late Father & Mother.
I would like to Tag my Blogger Friends:Ranjeeta N Ghai &
Title courtesy:Rupali “Mazeepuran”
37 Comments Add yours
Very beautiful and heartfelt post Sibananda! It is so true that our parents words and memories stay with us and we have to be so thankful for raising us with such good values.
You are very much right and I miss my parents both a lot.
Me too Sibananda, so I can relate
Once we see the reality it’s pathetic
Awesome film! Cannot wait to see it! What software do you use for editing the film?
It’s iMovie inbuilt app in iPhone7plus only
That is awesome!
But I am sure if I ever get a chance I have the vision to make a short film in real at least 😜
Just I put the casting names only
Thanks for letting me know.
Where are you based ?
India 🇮🇳 or abroad ?
Near Boston , MA, USA
I have tagged you
That’s most true words for my message
I will rename my blog with your words
Do you permit it ?
Check it with a new name and I have given you the Title courtesy. ❤️
I am glad you liked it.
Have you read my blog “happiness be a habit” ?
Will do that soon.
Ok Rupali g
Very nicely put. Advice worth considering.. 🙂
Thanks Prakas ji
This is absolutely beautiful and your expression is heartfelt. Your mother and father both sound like wise people and undoubtedly they would be proud of you. 💕
Every bodies parents are wise and caring
I just recalled some preachings by my parents though both of them are no more.
That’s very true. Lovely of you to share.
What lovely lessons!
Thank you a lot
Good dedication to mom and dad..
Their teachings always stay with us…
And you find that we apply them to our lives as we journey..
The wisdom of parents..
their love and virtues make us the person we are today….
Good 😊 job…
You have rightly said
It makes us humble in our life
Am in unison with Dippy-Dotty Girl…
I am sure they would smile if they would read that post and love the fact that you are spreading their words and kind thoughts.
Sometimes their sweet memories let me to think on the past days of my own childhood.