Abstract Photography MyWay #1

Abstract-Photography-in-My-Way

I would share a new click on the subject.

It’s nothing but a creative outlook of just ordinary things in a different way and presenting in a visually palatable way.

It’s nothing but a simple Toy Rickshaw and no less than the original one . Sometimes I feel like playing with toys the way children play with all inquisitiveness and enthusiasm.

I never know how far you all like my Abstract Photography but I am here to showcase my clicks in my way and I would be really happy if you see & comment on it.

#CreativeSiba

10 Comments Add yours

1. Soumya Somani says:

Wow!! This is too good!

Liked by 1 person

1. CreativeSiba says:

Thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ a lot Soumya for your appreciating words.

Liked by 1 person

1. Soumya Somani says:

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™

2. I enjoy your work in general. Bravo!

Liked by 1 person

1. CreativeSiba says:

Thanks ๐Ÿ™ a lot dear

Liked by 1 person

1. You are most welcome!

3. Rinku ganguly says:

I like your photography too much….its really appreciable….fantastic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Liked by 1 person

4. I enjoy seeing your abstract work…especially this rickshaw! I have missed so many posts from WordPress in the last couple of months. I am trying to catch up! I have been immersed in physical therapy to get back to being myself…after my mild stroke in August while on vacation in Colorado. The stroke was quite a surprise and the doctors cannot determine the main cause. It could be related to the very high altitude. We also have been enjoying our first grandchild…born in early December to our daughter and son-in-law! Having a grandson is incredibly wonderful!!

Liked by 1 person

1. CreativeSiba says:

WoW….thatโ€™s great to hear you are Granny now.May God Bless your kids & keep you healthy in days to come.

Liked by 1 person