Abstract Photography #3 Different Shot

The Hanging Chimes

Any object can look beautiful if clicked the right way.Abstract Photography is itself a vivid subject and not going much deep in to the controversy I would say I add emotions to every click of mine.

Recently I had been to an International Trade Fair in Kolkata  and while hopping between  stalls from various parts of India and many other countries this pavilion of Indian Handicrafts really caught my attention.

To be precise we can compare Colors of  Life with the Colors of the Bids…..hanging with the Bells…..always warning to be on the right Path.

I hope this click of hanging chimes will definitely allure you & I would love to dedicate this shot to all Beauty Lovers.

#CreativeSiba

7 Comments Add yours

1. CreativeSiba says:

Reblogged this on Success Inspirers World and commented:

It’s Different

2. Anonymous says:

Its a compliment to see these simple things made precious when captured thru your lens . They are the beads of life which joined together to come up with a beautiful aspect of life.
    Every colour of the bead signifies different phase of your life.
    Har ghari badal rahi hai roop
    Zindagi chao hai kahi kahi dhoop zindagi.ameen.

Liked by 1 person

1. CreativeSiba says:

Your words are always inspiring for me.

3. Himanshi says:

There’s a lot one gets to learn from your photography Sir..

Liked by 1 person

1. CreativeSiba says:

OMG…..that’s a BIG compliment my dear.Thanks and I will try for more better clicks in future.

Liked by 1 person