My journey from “Photography” 2 “Blogging”

My journey of photography started when I was too young to hold a camera Even.

I still remember my first camera  was an #Agfa #Isoly2 which I took in my school days in 1970’s.

Indian National Bird
Boat on River
Tawang-where sky meets the land
The Harvest….a click from Jharkhand
Silhouette
Mother’s Care

It was the roaring 70’s  with that tiny machine in my hand,I was considered popular among my circle of friends.In 1981,I got a Germany make #Voiglander camera as a gift from my Bro in law .I was extremely happy to click with that camera and it was quite handy and a heavy one though small .

In college days,I was quite popular among friend circle as a click master . I got another #Minolta camera and results were excellent never hesitate to try my hands on big and heavy Video cameras of Sony make.In 1986 or so, I got My first SLR #Practika as a gift from my same bro in law as a gift who got it for me from Holland and those days no DSLR were there.That was an awesome SLR with a telephoto lens & a telezoom flash.

I bought my first DSLR Nikon D3200 in 2012, and it was an awesome experience with 18-105 Nikor lens . With that,I got great wide angle nature shots in particular .Again I got a DSLR Nikon D5300 with 18-55mm & 70-300mm Nikor lens.Really amazing shots I could get with a Nikor 70-300mm lens and the journey is still on.to be honest just got a new Tokina 11-20mm Japan lens very recently and every one says its just awesome hardy lens for wide angle Landscape Photography.

cropped-img_22451.jpg The S T R I N G

Bangles of Lac being hand made and show cased from Ranchi
IMG_3146
Mystery Look….a Candid shot from Chandipur Beach.
img_3913
Beautiful Silk Route

Embedded beauty of Nature is always clear & distinct needs no words to express.A click from Countryside in Frankfurt Germany

img_0267

Beauty is a matter of how you perceive it……I strongly believe “Every creations of Almighty is Beautiful”.

Clicking a Model in Bridal makeup 💄 is one of my latest pursuits . Basically being a Banker by profession and holding a responsible post & to be honest I was not getting enough time to go for new clicks from nature or wildlife.An idea clicked in my mind why not to start Blogging on my own clicks instead…..

I Dedicate my first Blog to all Photographers….

#CreativeSiba

173 Comments Add yours

1. sumankujur says:

Feeling lucky to be here.Its really an absolute delight to watch your clicks.

1. PhotoBySiba says:

Thanks Suman ji….I feel so pampered with your words

2. sumankujur says:

It gives me immensely pleasure and feel lucky because I discovered a really talented person.beautiful pics sir.

1. PhotoBySiba says:

Thanks 🙏 and Ameen

3. A new opportunity awaits you.

Ameen….thanks dear .

4. Rupali says:

It must have been so speical to carry a camera so young. No wonder you have so many amazing photographs in your collection. Your photography journey is even older than me 😀
    Thanks for sharing these fantastic images.

Hmmm really…..long sojourn

5. Farhat says:

MasaAllah seeing so many compliments for you is like manna dropping from heaven and the best part is I feel great when I see ppl showering so much of praise UNDOUBTEDLY You are PRAISEWORTHY. Do you know your shots are soothing to the eyes a broadens your mind so on so forth .. . BUT the best you have done for mankind is that you have made them bound to explore themselves search their inner being and create a new human being. You have given wings to the thoughts that lay dormant … Tareeef karu kya ooski jisne tumhe banaya… Ea 🌔chaand sa roshan chehra. God bless You.

Ameen
      I think of my Maa
      Papa ofcourse the Noble Souls though no more.

1. Farhat says:

Don’t ever say they are no more “Can’t you see their presence in all you do, all compliments & praises are their ashirvad……Tc.

6. Amit Dey says:

Very Nice To See Your Page. I Personally Feel So Happy. Thanx For Made This Page.
    Its A Learning Page For All New Photographers.

1. CreativeSiba says:

Amit I am so happy to see you here the right place for you at least.

7. Wow! Your photo’s are stunning!

1. CreativeSiba says:

Thanks a lot my dear friend

8. nathaswami says:

Excellent photographs.

1. CreativeSiba says:

Nathaswami ji thanks 🙏 a lot.

9. Enjoy reading your posts on so many varied subjects
    I have nominated your for this award please check

Namrata
      I am so happy 😁 to see your compliments on my first Blog of Journey and thanks for that.

2. CreativeSiba says:

I went through your blogs and I am so happy 😁 to say you being a nature lover being in immense love ❤️ with mountains and Sun rise Sun sets I have a plenty of shots you can write as many thoughtful words as you wish.

1. Thanks a lot for your kind gesture. Would love to ♥️

2. CreativeSiba says:

I have at least some hundreds of shots of mountains from Jharkhand
        West Bengal
        Sikkim
        Arunachal Pradesh
        Himalayas

3. Pictures are my inspiration. Thanks for giving permission to use your pictures.

4. CreativeSiba says:

But I am yet to source you my pictures !
        You can check my stock at
        Whatsapp
        +917044070801

5. Thanks would give due the credit whenever i use anyone of them

6. CreativeSiba says:

Namrata
        I just complied some nice mountain shots for you and I have tagged you my Blog.
        Check it

7. Thanks will check

8. Speechless 😶 beauty

9. CreativeSiba says:

It’s just the tip of iceberg

10. Indira says:

No wonder your photographs are so beautiful.

1. CreativeSiba says:

That’s a real big compliment Indira.

11. RUPS says:

Amazing pictures!! Full of life….:-)

1. CreativeSiba says:

Hmm Thanks my dear Dr cum Blogger.

12. Your photography is beautiful. I love nature photos.

Thanks a lot my friend

13. Reethu Ravi says:

I love your pictures, they are so beautiful. You are really talented 🙂

Reethu i feel humbled
      Your words soothing to my soul…
      Keep on watching my blogs….i am sure you will enjoy each click 🙏

14. Mrs. Vachaal says:

आपकी सारी पिक्चर्स ने प्रकृति को बिल्कुल पास मे ला कर खड़ा कर दिया बहुत अच्छी पिक्चर्स है । मेरे दिमाग ने कुछ फोटो के लिये कुछ लिखवा दिया जो मै आपके ब्लॉग के साथ शेयर कर रही हूँ…

Tawang
    ” कितने गुरूर मे खड़ा ये हिमालय दिखता
    फिर भी धवल बादलों के पीछे छिपता”

Mother Care
    माँ की ममता कहाँ छिपती
    इंसान क्या जानवरों मे भी दिखती
    माँ अपने जिगर के टुकड़े को लेकर
    जग भर मे डोलती
    माँ की गोद मे बच्चा सब कुछ भूलता
    भयमुक्त होकर अपनी आँखों को खोलता

Giant Squirrel
    “आज मन मे आ गये हैं कुछ अलग से भाव
    दुनिया को सीधे देखने मे रह गया है न अब कोई चाव
    अभी तक देखा दुनिया को सीधे सीधे
    आज देखते हैं जरा उलट पुलट के”

River view Sundarban Delta

” ए पवित्र गंगा ! आज तुम्हारी लहरों मे उद्वेग की दिखती है कमी
    वैसे दिखती हो तुम शांत सी भली”

वाह वाह में आप कि आभार प्रकट करता हुँ ।।।।
      अगर आप को उन तस्वीरों के साथ ये पंक्तियाँ लिखना हो तो भी बताइएगा ।।।।
      आप के
      शिबनंद

2. CreativeSiba says:

Aap ke saralta ki pehchan hui…
      Bohut achi lagi ap ko mere khinche hue tasvir prakriti ki aur le gai . Agar chahiye to bataiye kaise dun un tasviron ko ?

1. Mrs. Vachaal says:

Mujhe nature psand hai ,aaapki kheechi tasvir bolti hui se lgi aur mujhse lines likhva diya kya mai aapki kheechi hui tasvir ko apni blog post ke saath lga sakti hu ?

2. CreativeSiba says:

Link http://www.clicksbysiba.wordpress.com jarur diziyega ta ki me v aap ki likhihui lines dekh sakun…शुक्रिया

15. Dear friend

Excellent photos – thanks for sharing them 🙂

All good wishes
    Didi

Didi

Thanks 🙏 for loving my shots .

Liked by 1 person

16. Beautiful photos. Great work!

thanks a lot friend.

17. Anonymous says:

Beautifu description with charming experience…perhaps made your journey memorable…..

18. Thanks for the follow! Your photos are breathtaking. 😊

19. FANTASTIC 👌👌

Thanks 🙏 dear

1. MOST WELCOME 🙌

Liked by 1 person

20. Beautiful images, simply breathtaking! Thank you for sharing your view.

21. fauxcroft says:

stunning pics

22. Indira says:

Awesome photography. Loved the monkey and baby, also the tree trunk. Amazing.

23. Rupali says:

Oh my my, your photographs are awesome. Looking forward to enjoy more on your blog.

Sure Rupali

i have a lot in my treasure….
      keep enjoying my shots through my lens

24. thiaBasilia says:

WOW! I love them all but! Sky meets the Land is my favorite. Could I use it? BTW I am amazed at the readers the Father/Creator is bringing my way: A Banker! If HE can get the attention of a Banker? No telling what could come next! I wait. It is not about money. It’s about Kindred Spirits joined by HIs love. Glad you visited. Glad I visited. Much love, thiaBasilia. 🙂

1. CreativeSiba says:

thisBasilia it will be happy moment for me if my photography can be of any use to you..glad to meet you dear.
      Regards

1. thiaBasilia says:

Likewise. Joined by His love we shall conquer! 🙂

2. CreativeSiba says:

Sure we will ❤️

Liked by 2 people

25. Siba I just love each of your pic. They are awesome….

रंजीता ये हुई ना बात

2. CreativeSiba says:

i have tagged you in this blog i just posted….

26. SheryL♥ says:

Hi! Thanks a lot for joining me!
    Great blog! 🙂

Thanks a lot SheryL

i love the style of your name with a Capital L at the end…..that’s the difference between the common and Uncommon…

thanks for stopping by and choosing words to praise my work….

Regards

1. SheryL♥ says:

The pleasure is all mine! 🙂

Liked by 2 people

27. Lovely photos. It is good to have something beyond work to keep life all charged up.

1. CreativeSiba says:

Rightly said but most men don’t understand this little funda of life to keep self amused 😍

28. Nitin Khanna says:

Great Picture and Great Location too.. Really Appreciate your hard work and efforts. As an photographer i can understand how much efforts it takes to capture Landscapes and most importantly it should look natural and beautiful as well.. So thumbs up for your work and I am also an Photographer, if you would like to see my work then you can see at http://www.nitinkhanna.net and let me know how is it. I woudl love to hear from you. Thank you

29. Sandhya says:

Amazing journey and photographs Sibananda. You have the gift for capturing perfect photos!

1. CreativeSiba says:

There are few who understand the emotion behind my photography

Thanks 🙏

Liked by 2 people

30. Very nice pictures……..

Thanks 🙏 a lot Madhusudan Singh ji

1. Welcome sir ji,🙏

31. Thank you Siba… I’m humbled.😊🙏

32. e says:

Beautiful!

1. Siba says:

Thanks 🙏 dear 😎

2. CreativeSiba says:

Thanks dear ❤️

Liked by 2 people

33. absolutely beautiful…. glad i waited to see them on my desktop.

1. Siba says:

Thanks 🙏 a lot for your appreciations

Liked by 2 people

1. Would have liked to see more. Intact I was halfway through the next article. The Himalayan pics… but my PC shut down due to low voltage. Shall complete it tore. Lovely pics. Each one is unique👌👌👌

2. Siba says:

That’s awesome to hear appreciations always
        Thanks once more 🙏

34. Beautiful photography, Mr. Bhanja. Way to go 🙂

1. Siba says:

Thanks dear ❤️

Liked by 2 people

35. The various facets of life with powerful background. Soulful photography:)

1. Siba says:

Mr Vishal your words are awesome SOULFUL and only a man of your Attitude can post such a nice 👍 comment.
      Thanks from Heart ❤️

2. Siba says:

So far I have written 58 blogs and pl check my March 2017 blogs and I am sure it’s different from my earlier blogs on photography ☝️

36. These photos are so beautiful. I especially the Scenic Hills @Tawang one

1. Siba says:

Thank you so much and I have mNy more to show case

2. Siba says:

It’s my today’s Blog
      Why I am Like Me ? 😳
      Yes the Universe is a void fusion of circles rectangles triangles squares & lines……..

37. Saket saurabh says:

Really Owesome sir ..thanks a lot for taking us to this beautyful world.

1. Siba says:

Buxar is a beauty in my eyes

2. Siba says:

It’s my today’s Blog
      Why I am Like Me ? 😳

38. bhaatdal says:

You made east meet West .. I am originally from Rajasthan and lived in North East . This one is just a real reflection of my Life

1. O really
      That was my first trip to Arunachal and I will say people if Arunachal are much more outspoken in Hindi than any other place and their hospitality is awesome.
      Thanks a lot for such a nice 👍 appreciation . ❤️

39. K E Garland says:

These are some GREAT photos!

1. Thanks dear ❤️

40. Leonard says:

That is really attention-grabbing, You’re an overly skilled blogger.
    I’ve joined your feed and sit up for in the hunt for extra of your wonderful post.
    Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks

41. Wyatt says:

I’m gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this webpage on regular basis to obtain updated from latest news update.

42. Amy says:

It’sperfect timne too mke skme plans foor thhe futture andd it’s time tto bbe
    happy. I’ve read tis poist annd if I could I wamt tto suggrst yoou soe innteresting things orr tips.
    Mayge youu cojld write nextt aricles reerring too thyis article.
    I ddesire tto read evn moe thinngs abbout it!

43. Oh! They are amazing clicks 👍

1. Hi it counts a lot and I will try to clik still better shots 😎

Liked by 2 people

44. Sorry i posted that twice. I thought it didnt work the first time.

45. No problem at all. Happy to help 🙂

Some corrections;

– I was considered somewhat popular among my circle of friends*
    – It was the roaring 70’s and with that tiny machine in my hand…*

• After “my production quality improved once again” start a new paragraph.

1. Did modifications

1. really like your shots btw. There is some awesome material here!! ✌

I might edit some more of your words when I get time and I remember…

Peace!

Liked by 2 people

2. I will be most happy if you honestly help me moderate my blogs.
        Regards

3. Sure. I will be happy to help. Its good for my own writing skills aswell

Would you mind if I used your photos in future blogs? I would include a link to your page ofcourse.

Liked by 1 person

4. Sure. Its good for my writing skills too…

Would you mind if I used your photos in my future blogs as cover photos? I would include a link to your page ofcourse.

5. No problems
        It’s fine

46. Try this 👍

My journey of photography began when I was very young, too young to even hold a camera properly. I got my hands on a camera for the first time in my school days. It was an #Agfa made #Isoly2.

It was roaring the 70’s! With that tiny machine in my tight little hand I would be clicking away at anything and everything I felt deserved a click. In 1981 I got a German made second hand #voiglander as a gift from my bro-in-law. I was exstatic to be clicking with that camera, it was a bit heavier and much better to handle.

In the college days, I was somewhat popular among circle of friends as the group photographer and would often be employed by friends and family to shoot marriages and events of that nature. Eventually I got my hands on another camera, she was a #minolta and as a result my production quality improved once again. I’d never hesitate to try my hands on a bigger or a heavier camera such as of a Sony make or the like. It was circa 1986, I just got my first SLR #practika as another gift from my bro-in-law who got it from Holland. Technologically speaking, in those days DSLR’s were somewhat of a phenomena so it was a big deal for me. It was an awesome machine, an SLR with a telephoto lens and telezoom flash!

Many years and many clicks later I bought my first DSLR Nikon D3200. It was 2012 and with the wide angle capability that comes with an 18-105 Nikon lens I was in heaven, not to mention the incredible clarity it offered. My nature shots benefitted in particular and once again my photographic experience was enhanced greatly. But as it is with technology, everything soon becomes out-dated and soon enough I had to upgrade. This time the DSLR Nikon D5300 with 18-55 mm & 55-300 mm lens was the new weapon of choice and what a weapon it is…. The 55-300 mm lens is insane and with it in my arsenal, the journey is well and truely, ON!

Hope to get a New 150-600 mm lens soon so I can continue to work photographic wonders. This planet of our’s is an immense source of visual pleasure, it would be a crime not to get it on film.

My shots are dedicated to all amateur photographers across the globe .

1. WOW
      I bow my head
      Wonderful words twisted
      Regards

47. Miriam says:

These are all wonderful photos and clearly you have an eye for detail and what constitutes beauty. You have a natural talent.

Liked by 2 people

1. OMG can’t just believe your words..
      I am obelised & will you please guide me how I get comments and followers to be honest so that my hard work over the years are properly showcased ?

Waiting to hear from you !

Regards

1. Miriam says:

It’s my pleasure. Just reach out to others as you did to me. The likes and comments will follow.

Liked by 2 people

2. Sure I will and I am hopeful of it.

3. Miriam says:

You will succeed, I’m sure.

4. Miriam I once again Share my whatsapp +917044070801
        Will be happy to communicate & learn from you in future

48. Will says:

I am sure this post has touched all the internet users, its really really pleasant piece of writing on building up new website.

49. Jack says:

Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s
    on a completely different topic but it has pretty
    much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

1. Siba says:

Thanks jack

Liked by 1 person

50. Indivíduos podem apresentar а comᥱçaг de retardo mental a falência ovariana mesmo sendo diagnosticados precocemente е também não consumindo provisõᥱs que contenha galactose. http://www.pops.gatech.edu/doku.php?id=profile_torrietheridge

1. Sorry friend
      I know English and some other Indian languages only
      I will be happy if you comment in English

Regards

51. NILANJAN GHOSH says:

Nice narration …get going keep on improving. All the best .

Liked by 2 people

1. Dada keep on inspiring me too.

52. Jona says:

I am sure this post has touched all the internet users, its really
    really nice piece of writing on building up new web site.

1. Siba says:

Thanks Jona
      I feel so inspired by your words ❤️

53. Manoj Kumar Bhoi says:

Very good pictures……

I am so excited seeing these …. Thank you so much… I am proud that you are my dear friend.

1. Rather I am honoured

54. Raheem Khan says:

Superb pictures
    Iam so Lucky you r my friend
    Big thanks sir.
    You r great

1. Yaar Raheem
      Tum avi tak ye Nacheez ko pehchaney nahi !
      Yar me to ek Fakir hun
      Jholi me Khuda ney tumko dia jiskey liye mey to Parwardigar k pass sada k liye sir jhukata hun

55. parthajha says:

Great Collections of beautiful photographs , just carry on, we expect a lot more from u.

1. Sibananda Bhanja says:

Thanks Partha a lot

56. Anjan says:

Darun boss

1. Sibananda Bhanja says:

Thanks Anjan da

1. parthajha says:

Great collections, just loved it. Pl keep it up & carry on.

2. Sibananda Bhanja says:

Preparing for post retirement days,giving wings to my dreams.

57. Indraneel says:

Please carry on with the blog and such visually pleasing shots. Pleasure is all mine dada.

1. Sibananda Bhanja says:

Thanks Indraneel

58. Sanjoy Chandra says:

Nice clicks & lucid description of your jouney.
    Keep it up. Best of luck.

1. Sibananda Bhanja says:

2. Sibananda Bhanja says:

Thanks and I highly appreciate your advise

59. Gauri bhagat says:

Woww best captures and nicely written
    Very well done great

1. Sibananda Bhanja says:

Thanks Gauri

2. Sibananda Bhanja says:

Thanks Gauri a lot

3. Siba says:

Gauri have you checked my other so many blogs ?

60. Joy Dutta says:

Supperb….. fabulous………
    Keep it up!!!!

1. Sibananda Bhanja says:

That’s your highness Joy

2. Sibananda Bhanja says:

Thanks for awesome words

61. Arpan Hait says:

All clicks are amazing…keep it up…
    Thanks

1. Sibananda Bhanja says:

Thanks Arpan and please share my web page among your friends

1. Sibananda Bhanja says:

Thanks a lot aroan and be in touch

Liked by 1 person

62. Very pleasant story…….pl.go ahead.

1. Sibananda Bhanja says: