~River Shot~

“i am sure if I have clicked any shot with emotion it one day or other will fetch it’s audience”

It was in october 2015 and after planning for so many days at last i took my family to “Sunderban Delta” a beautiful scenic voyage on river Ganga near Kolkata in West Bengal India.

I will relate it to today’s Theme in Volume in daily post/prompt as because Nature is always Voluminous.

My Theme of the shot is…..

“Nature is awesome scenic….you just need your eyes 👀 to see it’s beauty”.

Dedicated to all nature lovers……I WILL INVITE POETIC BLOGGERS TO WRITE POEMS ON IT”.

CreativeSiba

16 Comments Add yours

1. Pingback: River Shot – SEO
  2. Hello, I have composed a poem..How and where should I post?

Liked by 1 person

1. CreativeSiba says:

It’s so sweet to hear that you are ready to post a poem but if you are in whatsapp i can share you my pictures to write poems and i will be happy to see you tag your post with pic credit to me !
      My whatsapp is +917044070801

You link your post http://www.clicksbysiba.wordpress.com

1. I have already created a Pingback to your account on WordPress. Please accept it.

You can view it here:

Liked by 1 person

2. CreativeSiba says:

Ok Ashwini
        I will check it defenitely

Liked by 1 person

3. CreativeSiba says:

i have reblogged too….

Liked by 1 person

3. Beautiful picture! Really awesome.

Liked by 1 person

1. CreativeSiba says:

4. .I WILL INVITE POETIC BLOGGERS TO WRITE POEMS ON IT.

This is great. And I loved the picture.

Liked by 1 person

1. CreativeSiba says:

Ashwini…I was sure you will like the boat on river.But pl try for a POEM at least on it .

Liked by 1 person

1. Surely I’ll give it a try! I’ll compose one and let you know. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. CreativeSiba says:

thats really awesome….

Liked by 1 person

5. CreativeSiba says:

Reblogged this on Success Inspirers World and commented:

<y Photographs are sure an inspiration to write poems on it……