Abstract Photography#2 🕶

EVERY ONE OF US HAS A CHILD WITHIN US…..

keep on nourishing that kid…

Owner’s pride and neighbour’s envy…Every photographer is proud of his/her abstract photography but always it’s a viewer’s choice..

Photography courtesy- Sibananda Bhanja
Photography courtesy- Sibananda Bhanja
Photography courtesy- Sibananda Bhanja
Photography courtesy- Sibananda Bhanja
Photography courtesy- Sibananda Bhanja
Photography courtesy- Sibananda Bhanja
These are some of my clicks , taken over years in different locations on the subject.
Hope my viewers will give their invaluable comments and follow my blog .

Author : Sibananda Bhanja

Cell/Whatsapp +917044070801

8 Comments Add yours

1. Etta Osborne says:

you are really a excellent webmaster. The site loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic task on this topic!

Liked by 1 person

1. CreativeSiba says:

To be honest I just write words on my clicks and a novice rather in web.
      Thanks a lot Etta for your inspirational words.

2. Alex says:

I am no longer certain where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or figuring out more. Thank you for magnificent info I used to be searching for this info for my mission.

Liked by 1 person

1. CreativeSiba says:

Thanks 🙏 dear.

3. A says:

I don’t feel like thinking your clicks to be abstract its just unparallel no other photographer would think of choosing your theme as their theme .Usually most intend shooting topic with name and fame or an old well defined structure or view.The boundless thought that rules your mind and the way you pick up an unusualshot and the presentation is fabulous

Liked by 1 person

1. CreativeSiba says:

Thanks dear a lot…

4. bhaatdal says:

This is so me , I have many such pieces.. loved it

Liked by 1 person